The Multifamily Initiative can help make any multifamily project a success by reducing energy use, enhancing residents’ comfort and connecting you with rebates, incentives and financing.
Please follow these steps to apply for the Multifamily Initiative:
- Complete the application.
- Submit the application along with your or your contractor’s proposal(s) for energy efficiency upgrades to your utility company.
Your utility company will review your application and proposal(s). If your application is accepted, the utility company will:
- Perform a pre-inspection of proposed upgrades (if applicable).
- Provide you with a formal incentive commitment.
- Perform a post-inspection after upgrades are installed. • Provide incentive payments for qualifying completed upgrades.