With the New Year come New Year’s resolutions! Here are the Top 5 “Energy Efficient” New Year’s resolutions that can help save you energy and reduce your utility bills!
- Replace your incandescent lightbulbs with ENERGY STAR® certified LED light bulbs.
- Install a programmable thermostat.
- When it comes to electronics, unplug it if you’re not using it! Most use “phantom power” which means it’s still drawing power, even if the power is off. Advanced power strips can help you with this effort!
- Look for the ENERGY STAR on appliances and electronics. The ENERGY STAR rating means an appliance meets strict energy-efficiency guidelines.
- Sign up for Home Energy Solutions. You’ll receive an average of $1,000 in energy saving improvements, but you can also save an estimated $200 annually on your energy bills!
Check out how these solutions below can save you even more....